- Red Guitars – Good Technology
- Teenage Jesus And The Jerks – Red Alert/I Woke Up Dreaming
- Snafu – Eyes of Your God
- Kowloon Walled City – Piecework
- Grouper – Ode To The Blue
- Dave Graney & Clare Moore – Bring Me My Liar
- Lydia Lunch – Stares To Nowhere
- The Kundalini Genie – Stupid Girl
- Monolord – Vaenir
- 8 Eyed Spy – Run Through The Jungle
- Moff Skellington – Stop Those Little Fingers
- Lydia Lunch & Rowland S. Howard – I Fell In Love With A Ghost
- Dave Graney & Clare Moore – Only Passing Through
- Struggles with Syntax – Friday Blues
- Lydia Lunch with the Anubian Lights – Champagne, Cocaine and Nicotine Stains
- Gemma – Dentro
- Lara Alarcon – Pocket
- Moff Skellington – Counsellor of Rhyming Butters
- 8 Eyed Spy – Swamp
- Dave Graney & Clare Moore – I’m In The Future Now
- Pennies By The Pound – Indigo Screams
- Manu Codjia, Giuseppe Millaci, Lieven Venken – Frozen Boots
- Beirut Slump – Try Me
- Moff Skellington – The Man In The Candlewick Bellfrock
- Struggles with Syntax – Ache Station
Red Guitars are back and will be touring around the UK April 2022.
19th April 2022 – The Old Woollen, Leeds
21st April 2022 – Night & Day Café, Manchester
22nd April 2022 – The Attic at the Garage, Glasgow
23rd April 2022 – The New Adelphi Club, Hull
28th April 2022 – Green Door Store, Brighton
29th April 2022 – 100 Club, London
30th April 2022 – o2 Institute 3, Birmingham
This weeks featured artist with music from across her career
Tracks by Teenage Jesus and the Jerks, Beirut Slump, 8 Eyed Spy and with Rowland S Howard are from the Hysterie compilation.
Hardcore thrash/punk outfit SNAFU released their long-anticipated new full-length Exile//Banishment via their new label home of Housecore Records in North America (Nuclear Blast in EU/ROW) October 15th!
Kowloon Walled City
From the new album Piecework (Neurot Recordings/Gilead Media), the band’s fourth album and first in six years, Kowloon Walled City reaches new levels of restraint. Songs are bleak and slow, but also shorter and more concise. (Seven songs clock in at about 30 minutes.)
The twelfth full-length by Pacific Northwest artist Liz Harris aka Grouper is a collection of songs spanning 15 years. She characterises Shade as an album about respite, and the coast, poetically and literally.
Dave Graney & Clare Moore
Continuing my journey through the back catalogue with the We Wuz Curious album
The Kundalini Genie
Scottish psychedelic rock’n’roll outfit The Kundalini Genie has announced they will release their fifth studio album ‘Half In, Half Out’ by the end of 2021 this is another track from it
Stoner/Doom Metal band from Gothenburg, Sweden. Formed in 2013 by the trio: Thomas V Jäger (vocals/guitar), Mika Häkki (bass) and Esben Willems (drums), the band addresses themes such as the supernatural and horror stories in their lyrics, combined with heavy and lilting instrumentals. From the 2015 album of the same name.
From the new album Mr Kiplings Palace Ceiling
Struggles with Syntax
From the new album Petrichor
Vocalist, improviser and composer from Argentina now living in Berlin.
She has been active in the fields of experimental, contemporary and improvised music from a young age. Her strong project is her solo VQ, with which she has been touring and recording with different set ups. She also maintains ongoing collaborations and (had or) performs with artists from Argentina, São Paulo, New York, Bern, Zurich, Berlin, and continues expanding. From her new album Elogio
Pennies By The Pound
Prog rock outfit Pennies By The Pound present ‘The Waters’, a great sonic cleansing experience and invigorating shot of fresh air, beautifully expressing their own unique ideas and sound through the prism of fantastic British progressive rock. Finnish trio from their album ‘Heat Death of the Universe’ via the Lilith label.
Manu Codjia, Giuseppe Millaci, Lieven Venken
From the new album Phases – The trio formed by Manu Codjia (guitar), Lieven Venken (drums) and Giuseppe Millaci (double
bass) takes us into an electric and sensitive universe, brilliantly carried by a zestful group energy. At the crossroads of jazz and rock, this album is the fruit of mixed horizons, in which the talents of three exceptional soloists mingle;