- Longsight “In The Night Garden” Single (2021)
- The Antikaroshi “Jaded” from Extract.Transform.Debase (2021)
- Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds “Sean Delear” from Swing from the Sean Delear (2021)
- The Vintage Caravan “Whispers” from Monuments (2021)
- Osees “Tidal Wave” from Levitation Session Vol. II (2021)
- SunLust “Existor” from Geek Confessions (2021)
- The Parasite with Moff Skellington “This Is Tomorrow” from Stained White (2021)
- The Antikaroshi “Hey You” from Extract.Transform.Debase (2021)
- Walking Bombs “Tears We Should Have Shed” from Tears We Should Have Shed (2021)
- Garage a Trois “Calm Down Cologne (feat. Stanton Moore, Charlie Hunter & Skerik)” from Calm Down Cologne (2021)
- BIG | BRAVE “WiLted Still And All” from Vital (2021)
- Greta Van Fleet “My Way, Soon” from The Battle at Garden’s Gate (2021)
- Motorpsycho “Kingdom of Oblivion” from Kingdom of Oblivion (2021)
Longsight – 2nd single for the North West UK band – German Shepherd Records
The Antikaroshi – German avant/post-rock trio THE ANTIKAROSHI presents their fifth LP, Extract.Transform.Debase, ending a five-year gap between albums. The album has just been announced to see release this April, once again through their allies at Exile On Mainstream.
Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds – “Swing From The Sean DeLear” is the new 4 song EP by Kid Congo & The Pink Monkey Birds on In The Red Records. It celebrates dreamlike bridge between life and memory. Recorded and mixed with Jim Waters, (Jon Spencer Blues Explosion, Sonic Youth etc.) at Waterworks Recording in Tucson AZ, “Sean DeLear”, is a tribute to the late, magical, and ubiquitous Los Angeles underground institution named Sean De Lear. The rocking song uses the metaphor of those passed on as swinging from a chandelier, a festive image we all hope is true!
The Vintage Caravan – Virtuosic ‘70s rock guitar ruminations encounter an irrefutable mixture of astonishing modern elements and classic psychedelic / progressive rock trademarks: Icelandic frontrunners THE VINTAGE CARAVAN return with their fifth studio album, Monuments, out April 16, 2021 via Napalm Records.
Osees – taken from a live stream
SunLust – Sunlust was birthed in early 2018 in Toronto, Canada by Stephanie Woulfe (guitar and vocals), Dan Wiktor (drums) and Stefano Signorile (bass). Stephanie moved to Toronto from her small hometown in rural Ontario in 2017 looking to pursue music and find like-minded band mates to play her songs. In a short couple of months, a Kijiji classified ad lead to drummer Dan who was excited to join a thriving Toronto rock scene. After meeting and jamming, Dan recruited friend Stefano Signorile to play bass and the trio formed Sunlust.
The Parasite with Moff Skellington – new two track single – German Shepherd Records – album to follow
Walking Bombs –
Kingston, New York-based avant rock/punk outfit WALKING BOMBS presents its most infectious material to date, with the expansive new full-length release Tears We Should Have Shed. The project of one Morgan Y. Evans, joined by a wide cast of collaborators, Walking Bombs delivers a musical study in navigating regretful occurrences in humanity
Garage a Trois – Garage A Trois return in the form from which they were born 22 years earlier with a new studio album, ‘Calm Down Cologne.’ Comprised by guitarist Charlie Hunter, saxophonist Skerik and drummer Stanton Moore.
BIG | BRAVE – Released on CD/DL via Southern Lord on 23rd April, with the LP following later on 9th July. Minimalism and instinct, structure/freedom and meticulous timing form the cornerstones of their precise, rhythmical sound. Lyrically, the album explores the weight of race and gender, endurance and navigating other people’s behaviours, observation and protest. The band further commented “this album involves what it means navigating the outside world in a racialized body and what it does to the psyche as a whole while exploring individual worth within this reality.” This time featuring the core trio Robin Wattie, Mathieu Ball and Tasy Hudson, for their most collaborative record they’ve made so far.
Greta Van Fleet – Greta Van Fleet is an American rock band from Frankenmuth, Michigan, formed in 2012. It consists of Kiszka brothers Josh (vocals), Jake (guitar) and Sam (bass guitar); and Danny Wagner (drums). Their second studio album.
Motorpsycho – Norwegian rock band from Trondheim. about their 26th album